To own or to rent? It is an age-old question and one highly relevant to the industrial sector.
Traditionally, the industrial sector has been a tenant market. Many businesses rented their factories, or warehouses, to run their operations.
Times have changed. Favourable market conditions over the past decade have made it easier for industrial business operators to own their premises.
Buildtec’s industrial turnkey solutions means that building a brand new, custom premises is just as easy as buying an existing property.
Top five benefits of turnkey industrial projects
Industrial turnkey design and construction projects deliver a total solution to businesses.
Buildtec’s turnkey industrial construction solutions offer businesses five main advantages:
- Ownership: As the owner of the business, you also own the premises – so you break the lease cycle.
- Turnkey: One of our dedicated Buildtec project managers will manage all the logistics on your behalf including dealing with architects, council approvals and the day-to-day delivery of your new facility – so you can focus on your business.
- No variations: The whole project is delivered at an agreed price which means there is no change in project cost – so you don’t get any surprises.
- Customised solutions: The building can be tailormade to meet your business’ specific needs incorporating specialised systems if required – you get the building you want.
- Speedy delivery: The average timeframe to complete a turnkey project is 12 months depending on the size of the industrial facility – so the impact on your business operations is minimised.
Reasons to invest in your new premises now
The timing could not be better for businesses to upgrade their factories and warehouses and capitalise on current market conditions because:
- Interest rates in Australia have hit record lows: investing, and owning, a warehouse is cheaper than it has ever been in recent memory.
- The rise of self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs): growth in this area, driven by government policy over the past twenty years, is proving a catalyst for business owners to buy their premises through their SMSFs as part of their retirement planning strategies.
Why choose Buildtec for the best turnkey project solutions
With more than 50 years’ construction experience in South Australia, Buildtec has the rare capability of being able to provide specialised construction, and customised turnkey solutions, for the state’s industrial sector.
As a vertically integrated builder developer, we perform all design and construction work in house for more streamlined project delivery as well as cost and time minimisations.
Interested in a new turnkey industrial premises?
There will always be a proportion of business owners who would prefer to own their own premises over time and we are seeing that number increasing.
Owners are flocking to better quality stock. A lot of the industrial facilities in the Adelaide market are very dated and we think this is a major reason why more operators are wanting to move into clean, new premises.
If you are looking for a new home for your business, our experienced team can meet with you on site and inspect your existing premises to work out your construction requirements.
We will then review your operational needs before presenting a total turnkey solution, including the building and land, at a fixed price and within a set timeframe to help you achieve your strategic objectives and goals.
Explore our industrial construction portfolio and our turnkey design and construction solutions.